br Ludovini V Gori S
68. Ludovini V, Gori S, Pistola L, et al. Long-lasting complete remission with tyrosine kinase inhibitor in bronchioloalveolar carcinoma with a so far unknown EGFR mutation. J Thorac Oncol 2008; 3:452-3.
69. Kerner GS, Schuuring E, Sietsma J, et al. Common and rare EGFR and KRAS mutations in a Dutch nonesmall-cell lung cancer population and their clinical outcome. PLoS One 2013; 8:e70346.
70. Hata A, Yoshioka H, Fujita S, et al. Complex mutations in the epidermal growth factor receptor gene in nonesmall cell lung cancer. J Thorac Oncol 2010; 5:1524-8. 71. Yang TY, Tsai CR, Chen KC, Hsu KH, Lee HM, Chang GC. Good response to gefitinib in a lung adenocarcinoma harboring a heterozygous complex mutation of L833V and H835L in epidermal growth factor receptor gene. J Clin Oncol 2011; 29:e468-9.
72. Kosaka T, Yatabe Y, Endoh H, et al. Analysis of epidermal growth factor receptor gene mutation in patients with nonesmall cell lung cancer and acquired resis-tance to gefitinib. Clin Cancer Res 2006; 12:5764-9.
73. Kuiper JL, Hashemi SM, Thunnissen E, et al. Non-classic EGFR mutations in a cohort of Dutch EGFR-mutated NSCLC patients and outcomes following EGFR-TKI treatment. Br J Cancer 2016; 115:1504-12.
74. Frega S, Lorenzi M, Fassan M, et al. Clinical features and treatment outcome of nonesmall cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with uncommon or complex epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations. Oncotarget 2017; 8:32626-38.
75. Pallis AG, Voutsina A, Kalikaki A, et al. “Classical” but not “other” mutations of EGFR kinase domain are associated with clinical outcome in gefitinib-treated patients with nonesmall cell lung cancer. Br J Cancer 2007; 97:1560-6.
76. Shih JY, Gow CH, Yu CJ, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in needle biopsy/aspiration samples predict response to gefitinib therapy and survival of patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer. Int J Cancer 2006; 118:963-9.
77. Demierre N, Zoete V, Michielin O, et al. A dramatic lung cancer course in a patient with a rare EGFR germline mutation AMG-176 21 V843I: is EGFR TKI resistance predictable? Lung Cancer 2013; 80:81-4.
78. de Gunst MM, Gallegos-Ruiz MI, Giaccone G, Rodriguez JA. Functional anal-ysis of cancer-associated EGFR mutants using a cellular assay with YFP-tagged EGFR intracellular domain. Mol Cancer 2007; 6:56.
79. Kalikaki A, Koutsopoulos A, Trypaki M, et al. Comparison of EGFR and K-RAS gene status between primary tumours and corresponding metastases in NSCLC. Br J Cancer 2008; 99:923-9.
80. Heigener DF, Schumann C, Sebastian M, et al. Afatinib in nonesmall cell lung cancer harboring uncommon EGFR mutations pretreated with reversible EGFR inhibitors. Oncologist 2015; 20:1167-74.
84. Chang MT, Asthana S, Gao SP, et al. Identifying recurrent mutations in cancer reveals widespread lineage diversity and mutational specificity. Nat Biotechnol 2016; 34:155-63.
85. Cho SH, Park LC, Ji JH, et al. Efficacy of EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors for non-adenocarcinoma NSCLC patients with EGFR mutation. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2012; 70:315-20.
86. Ong M, Kwan K, Kamel-Reid S, Vincent M. Neoadjuvant erlotinib and surgical resection of a stage iiia papillary adenocarcinoma of the lung with an L861Q activating EGFR mutation. Curr Oncol 2012; 19:e222-6.
87. Benderra MA, Aspeslagh S, Postel-Vinay S, et al. Acquired EGFR mutation as the potential resistance driver to crizotinib in a MET-mutated tumor. J Thorac Oncol 2015; 11:e21-3.
88. Chung KP, Shih JY, Yu CJ. Favorable response to gefitinib treatment of lung adenocarcinoma with coexisting germline and somatic epidermal growth factor receptor mutations. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28:e701-3.
89. Adzhubei I, Jordan DM, Sunyaev SR. Predicting functional effect of human missense mutations using PolyPhen-2. Curr Protoc Hum Genet 2013, Chapter 7, Unit 7: 20.
92. Kim DW, Lee SH, Lee JS, et al. A multicenter phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of gefitinib as first-line treatment for Korean patients with advanced pulmonary adenocarcinoma harboring EGFR mutations. Lung Cancer 2011; 71:65-9.
93. Watanabe S, Minegishi Y, Yoshizawa H, et al. Effectiveness of gefitinib against nonesmall-cell lung cancer with the uncommon EGFR mutations G719X and L861Q. J Thorac Oncol 2014; 9:189-94. Juliane Martin et al
94. Wu SG, Chang YL, Hsu YC, et al. Good response to gefitinib in lung adeno-carcinoma of complex epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations with the classical mutation pattern. Oncologist 2008; 13:1276-84.
95. Kobayashi S, Canepa HM, Bailey AS, et al. Compound EGFR mutations and response to EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors. J Thorac Oncol 2013; 8: 45-51.